Texas License to Carry (LTC)
This class is taught by Certified LTC Instructors and meets or exceeds the minimum requirements defined by the Texas Department of Public Safety to obtain a Texas License to Carry. Please be aware, this class is an assessment of your shooting abilities and knowledge gained through classroom instruction. We are unable to provide assistance for the shooting and/or written assessments.
If you require assistance with safety, fundamentals of marksmanship, and/or basic handgun operation, we recommend taking the Marksman Pistol I / Texas LTC Combo course.
Waiver, Release, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement
I acknowledge and understand that the activities involved in the shooting sports and/or training have inherent risks, hazards, and dangers which could result in damage or destruction of property and physical or emotional injury, including paralysis or death, of myself or of other persons. I understand that these risks, hazards, and dangers include but are not limited to: Being shot by or shooting myself or others; partial or total loss of eyesight or hearing; inhalation or other harmful contact with lead or other contaminants; the risk of injury from ammunition, such as being struck by flying or falling objects; Inclement weather conditions and animals or insects found in the wild; the risk of damage to property by others or flying debris or projectiles.
I further acknowledge and understand that ReignMen Arms, LLC makes no warranty as to design, manufacture, condition or fitness for any particular purpose of any Range facilities or equipment belonging to ReignMen Arms, LLC, including but not limited to: firearms, ammunition, eye/hearing protection, and first-aid supplies.
As lawful consideration for being permitted by ReignMen Arms, LLC to enter the designated range and/or engage or observe in ReignMen Arms, LLC firearm training, classes, events, and activities, I agree as follows:
I agree to assume full responsibility for any and all risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, of whatsoever any kind and nature, which I might incur as a result of participating in or observing ReignMen Arms, LLC firearm training, classes, events, and activities.
I KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS I, my next of kin, heirs, guardians, representatives, assigns or any other person claiming under me completely and without reservation that I may have against ReignMen Arms, LLC, its agents, officers, members, employees, instructors, volunteers, or representatives from any and all injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of me participating in or observing ReignMen Arms, LLC’s firearm training, classes, and activities.
I, my next of kin, heirs, guardians, representatives, assigns or any other person claiming under me, FOREVER RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE ReignMen Arms, LLC, its agents, officers, members, employees, instructors, volunteers, or representatives for any personal injury, death, disability, property damage, property theft of acts and/or omissions of whatsoever kind and nature, including, but not limited to, those caused by its negligence of other acts including but not limited to, those acts and/or omissions of other participants or persons at the Range or participating in or observing ReignMen Arms, LLC firearm training, classes, and activities.
I further acknowledge and agree that it is my understanding and intent that this Agreement, and any signed written amendments or modifications to it, shall remain in full force and effect from the date of execution and shall remain applicable to each and every occasion that I participate in or observe ReignMen Arms, LLC’s firearm training, classes, and activates.
I further agree to accept financial responsibility for the repair of any Equipment of ReignMen Arm LLC that I rent, borrow, or use in the event that damages were directly caused by my own inappropriate use of that equipment.
I further represent that:
- I am 18 years of age or older and empowered to sign this agreement. If under 18, parent or guardian must sign the first signature block with the minor signing the second block.
- If I am signing for a minor, I have full legal authority to sign as their guardian and waive the rights. Furthermore, if there is a challenge to my right as legal guardian authority I will be responsible for paying any expenses including legal frees involved in any lawsuit or action that may arise.
- I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to assess the hazards presented by my use of the facilities and services provided by ReignMen Arm, LLC, and further agree that I am the ultimate judge as to whether I can participate without risk of harm to myself or to other participants and/or observers.
- I am not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- I will not use drugs or alcohol while handling firearms or participating in any ReignMen Arms, LLC’s firearm training, classes, and activities.
- I am lawfully permitted to possess and handle a firearm.
- I have not been convicted of a felony or domestic violence.
- I have no pre-existing conditions, health risks, and/or physical or mental impairments, nor any history thereof, which will impair my ability to participate in ReignMen Arms, LLC’s firearm training, classes, and activities in a safe manner.
- I am a legal US and law-biding citizen/person and will not use any training or materials taught to break any state or federal laws.
- If I have rented a firearm, it is not permitted to leave the property or be used in a manner other than what was specified at the time of the rental.
By signing this agreement, I give permission for ReignMen Arms, LLC to take my photo or take video of myself during the class for review and promotion purposes. I hereby agree to release all rights to any photography or video taken in connection with ReignMen Arms, LLC, or by its officers, servants, agents, employees, partners, volunteers, and instructors (collectively “ReignMen Arms, LLC and its agents”). ReignMen Arms, LLC may use any content in advertising and marketing, in print, web and any other media in existence now or yet to be developed. Furthermore, I hereby release and discharge ReignMen Arms, LLC and its agents from any and all claims and demands arising out of, or in conjunction with, the use of such photographs, video, film, electronic images, and/or audio recordings and the plates, tapes and/or software from which they are made.
I have carefully read this “Waiver, Release, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement” and fully understand its terms and contents. I understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, to the extent such rights exists, and I am fully aware of its legal consequences. I acknowledge that no other inducement, assurance, or guarantee has been made to me in consideration of my signing this Agreement which I sign voluntarily and of my own free will. I intend my signature to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.
- Module 1 – Laws that relate to weapons and to the use of deadly force.
- Module 2 – Handgun use and safety, including use of restraint holsters and methods to ensure the secure carrying of openly carried handguns.
- Module 3 – Non-Violent dispute resolution.
- Module 4 – Proper storage practices for handguns with an emphasis on storage practices that eliminate the possibility of accidental injury to a child.
- 25 question written exam (Passing score of 70% or greater)
- 50 round shooting qualification using B-27 target (Passing score of 70% or greater)
- Duration: 4-6 Hours
- Upon Successful Completion, Students will receive LTC-100 form which students will then upload to DPS Regulatory Services Division website
- 100 rounds of brass ammo
- Eye protection required
- Ear protection required (Electronic recommended)
- Active State Issued ID
- Handgun Rental (Optional)
- 2 Magazines
- Students are responsible for ensuring that they meet Texas LTC Eligibility Requirements.
- One time $20 range fee – Cash only
- Students who purchase a rental must bring 100 rounds of 9mm Luger brass ammo (Handgun Rentals Only)
- Students are expected to follow Safety Rules at all times.
- Brass Ammo Only / SAAMI Approved Ammo required
- No Reloaded Ammunition
- No push-off revolvers
- No smoking or eating
- Closed toe shoes – tennis shoes, hiking boots, etc
- Head Cover – Hat or Ball Cap
- There are absolutely no firearms allowed in the classroom.
- All firearms should be unloaded with no magazine inserted; breach open.
- If more than 30 min late you will be required to reschedule
- Rescheduling must be requested in writing at least 48 hours prior to the day of class to reschedule
- All sales are final, Absolutely No refunds
- Failure to follow safety rules and/or inability to adhere to commands and/or other unsafe behaviors are grounds for immediate removal and expulsion